“Sports Kazan” excursion
Price: 750 rubles.
The price for pensioners and children under 14 is 700 rubles.
For children under 4 the excursion is free.
Prepayment is to be made before an excursion.
Booking in advance is necessary.
The excursion lasts 3 hours . Directions : “Central stadium” bus stop or “Kremlevskaya” subway station
An individual excursion with Russian, English, French, German, Turkish, Tatar and other language speaking guides is available at any convenient time.
You will be able to visit sports facilities of our capital.
- Kazan Arena stadium. It’s the venue for the International Water Aquatic Championship 2015, the 2018 FIFA World Cup, the opening and closing ceremonies of the Universiade 2013. The capacity of the stadium is 45105 seats.
- Another sport facility to be explored is The Kazan Aquatics Palace which had been the water stage for the World Aquatics Championship 2015. Being one of the biggest sport complexes of Russia and all other the world, the Palace was the second on importance complex of the XXVII-th Summer Universiade 2015. The capacity of the facility is more than 4000 spectators.
- “Ak Bars” Martial Arts Palace. The capacity of the Palace is 2000 people. The Universiade’s judo, sambo and belt wrestling competitions took place there . The belt wrestling and sambo were included into the Universiade 2013.
- The gymnastics center. The capacity is 3200 people. This facility was a stage for the Universiade’s sport and rhythmic gymnastics as well. The Volga region Governmental Academy of Physical Culture ,Sport and Tourism has this complex as a training stage at a post-competitions period.
- The Rowing Center. It’s capacity is 3000 people. The trainings and competitions on academic rowing , paddling, canoeing took place here. The Volga region Governmental Academy of Physical Culture ,Sport and Tourism has this complex as a training stage.
- The Basket Hall. The capacity is 7000 people in a big hall and 500 in a small hall. The basketball competitions took place there at the Universiade.
- The Kazan Tennis Academy. The Volga region Governmental Academy of Physical Culture,Sport and Tourism has this complex as a training stage. Tennis and badminton competitions take place there. A profile sporst school functions there as well. The territory of the complex is 8,5 hectares. 8 indoor courts and 18 outdoor courts are placed in the Academy facilities. 3200 viewers are able to watch the games on a main stage and 400 people on the second one.
- The Universiade Village. The facilities were constructed at the period of the Universiade 2013 for sportsmen and delegations members’ accommodation. Before and after the Universiade the complex is used as the biggest in Russia campus of the Kazan State University.
The Village is able to provide accommodation for 14500 people. The total square is 53 hectares, including more than 38 hectares under the buildings and 14 hectares of a green zone (including 3 hectares planted with trees). The perimeter’s length is 2,6 km. The total life zone square is 274000 m2. The project of the Village was developed according to the FISU standards.